Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Funny Pelican Photos


Bunk is rather mysterious fellow. In fact, I know almost nothing about him other than his interest in this site, 80’s movies, and silly jokes. But lately he started sending us quite a few pictures and links, so I decided to officially ask him to join the team.

If you’re interested in joining Ben, Bunk, and myself, just let me know. Contributors get a link back to their site from every post (Bunk and Ben don’t have websites, which is why their posts link to an author page). I’d even pay you (or a charity) for any posts that become extremely popular. If you’re interested, Contact Me for more information.

 Funny Pelican 
 Funny Pelican 
 Funny Pelican 
 Funny Pelican 
 Funny Pelican 
 Funny Pelican 
Funny Pelican 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...